The #1 Reason It Is Difficult to Find Your Dream HomeThe headlines in real estate today all revolve around one major point: there is a shortage of homes available for sale. Price appreciation
5 Things To Remember When Buying Your Next Home
At any point in time all of us will have the chance to purchase our own home. Based on my experience, these are five things you need to keep in mind when buying your next home. I will be a concise as possible when describing the points.
1. Remember to ask the sellers or the builder (if buying new) to let you know how many days you will have to transfer the utilities on your name
2. Remember to ask the closing agent/office to send you a report with the specific amount of many you will have to deposit in order to purchase the home the next day. Many sellers will deposit the money the same day, I advice that you do this step the day before the closing
3. Remember to ask for all the keys and remotes for all doors, garage doors, sheds and other places where a key is needed. Many seller dont realized they need to send all the keys to the closing agency. You can always ask your Realtor to help you contact the sellers if for any reason that is needed.
4. Remember to go to your tax collector on go online and submit for home stead (assuming is a residential property)
5. Remember to contact your local postal office and have all the mail sent to your new address
Latest Blog Posts
Four Tips for Selling Your Central Florida Home in a Hurry.One of the good things about the Kissimmee real estate market, if you are a homeowner, is thatthere is always someone looking to buy. Even
Resort Style Living in this beautiful 2 story fully furnished townhouse on the private, gated Balmoral community on Hwy 27 close to Legoland and easy access to the